Tuesday 18 January 2011

Digital Media



The methods and elements I plan to use and incorporate into my blog, evaluation and final production (completed Film Noir OTS) are these :

Digital camera- to take photos to document how I am getting on, capturing images of some of my work to show on my blog. Also to advertise my film noir OTS by using a photo to create a film poster. Also, different photos that  I have found have inspired me in what style I want and what type of era I want it set in.
The Internet and Computer- will be very important for a lot of research into film noir and to help me with my OTS, and my evaluation and maybe audience feedback using the internet, with the editing software that will lead to the final production.
Mobile phone/Email- to contact people to organise when to film.
Video Camera- to capture all the footage that I will then edit to lead on to my finished final production after editing, also I will use a video camera to film me filming to see what my directing skills are like and to interview my cast to see what their opinions are.
Film- so I could research into different Film Noir's to help me in getting a idea in to what it is and what conventions they portray.  
Photoshop- to edit some of my photos that I am using to show my actors/actresses and characters, and locations and settings etc to fit in with the old film noie genre. I may also use this software to edit a photo and make it into a film poster to advertise my film noir.

No comments:

Post a Comment