Tuesday 1 February 2011

Mine and Lee Cooper's first Continuity Task


Continuity task for AS media from Lee Cooper on Vimeo.


 This is what me and Lee filmed together, using Erin (another sixth form student) as another actress. We both were a little rushed for time as we missed the lessons in which other members of our class were filming the continuity task, as we were both on holiday. We both agreed that it wasn't as successful as we wanted it to be and thought it wasn't quite up to our standards, as we thought we could have used more interesting camera angles and shots.

 From this first try at the continuity task, I have realised I need to plan it a bit more before I film, so will be doing a storyboard for it, and I know I will need to use more interesting camera angles and shots, working on my own, so I can have my own take on it and add my own originality to the piece, perhaps incorporating some Film Noir conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment